None of the information has been reviewed or endorsed by any scientific or medical experts. The information provided on this site is of a general nature only and is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Please contact your healthcare provider for advice for your specific health or medical needs.
We are a reputable American company operating worldwide in accordance with appropriate US and local regulations. Reviewmoz.org is an affiliate for some of the products reviewed on this site for such companies as Commission Junction, Clickbank, and Legacy Learning. Here are the guidelines we operate under here at Reviewmoz.org:
1. We are never paid to do a review. We never accept money to review a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products. The views and opinions expressed on Reviewmoz.org are purely our own. We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
2. We don't pay for the products we test. They are sent to us by the merchants. In almost all cases, the merchant approaches us first via email. If we feel it's a product you might get benefit from, then we request they send us the product for evaluation.
3. We don't return the products after we test them. In certain cases, the product is used up or destroyed. In other cases, the product may get damaged during the testing. We don't have the staff or the resources to process the return of the products.
4. All products featured and reviewed on our website are chosen for review by us or our visitors. Prior to doing a product review we will scan the internet for customer feedback, and if we find there has been a significant number of a valid negative user reviews, we will not create a review for the product or service.
5. If we create a link to a product in a review, we may be paid a commission from the merchant if you purchase the product or service. Even though we make money from those affiliate programs, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If we later discover that a merchant’s customer service has deteriorated, for example, we will append our review with this information and potentially no longer recommend the product.
You’re going to buy a product if you like it, whether we referred you to a merchant site or not. You’ll also be able to return it under warranty if you decide you don’t like it. The merchants just agree to share a portion of their profit with us for any products that you actually buy from them through our links. Although we may receive commissions for products purchased or viewed on affiliate websites, we do not receive revenue for writing product reviews. It’s not a backroom, underhanded deal. It’s just a way to make a living and pay our staff to create reviews.
That said, we’d like to reiterate that no product will receive a better review just because it’s an affiliate’s product. We don’t work that way. If we recommend a product on this site to our readers, we also recommend it to our family and friends. Our opinions are not for sale, and we’d rather warn you about a bad product and have you trust us for that, than make a quick buck off of you and have you never trust us again. The same goes for advertisements. We offer ads for sale and we position affiliate ads on the site as a way to generate income. The ads don’t influence what or how well the product gets reviewed. Just understand that we are paid when you do click on one of them or buy a product.